Our own IP is Gamma Exploration, while the IP of complementary geophysical methods belong to third parties collaborating with us, either on a general level or project based. The concept of Primary Water is public domain, although very few people understand the huge implications of it.
Case Study: Exploration for Water in Madagascar
This short video (10 minutes) explains the various technologies for detecting sub-surface water and mineral resources and the historic context of our approach. It also provides some insight into a pilot project in Madagascar.
- Sighting of existing geophysical maps, geologic maps and satellite imagery, and gathering historical data
- Analysis of geological structures; in particular: fracture trace analysis and lineament studies
- Analysis of historical data (water wells, existing and abandoned mines, oil seepages)
- Software based analysis of occurrences and trends
Preselection of areas to be surveyed, depending on client’s requirements and budget
- Rough grid, by airplane or helicopter
- Medium grid, by helicopter, drone or 4×4 vehicle
- Fine grid, by drone, 4×4 vehicle or foot
- Drilling point pre-determination, by foot
Identification of anomalies, hotspots, areas of interest
Final report to be released to the client